Accounts Payable Clerk
Join the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing in the health and wellness industry, and we’re rapidly expanding! Our culture comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and the best food and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations and growing.
What we offer:
- $23 - $25 / hour (based on experience)
- 50% off organic meals daily (during in-store visits)
- 20% off in-store purchases
- Well-stocked and healthy office snacks, beverages, espresso and tea
- Bonuses and sales rewards (for some departments)
- HUGE opportunities for career growth
- 401k with 3% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much more…
What You Will Do:
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Process 3 way P.O. matching invoices verifying up to 100 plus line items to ensure supplier invoice is valid.
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices.
- Prioritize invoices according to payment terms.
- Reconcile vendor statements to correct discrepancies.
- Monitor vendor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Respond to vendor inquiries and maintaining the business relationship.
- Review all invoices for official documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Assist in month end closing and other projects as needed.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Post transactions to journals.
- Track monthly expenses.
- Importing/ Exporting csv files and invoice documents into accounting platforms.
- Reconcile bank statements and track credit card transactions.
What You Will Bring:
- 1 year's of previous experience AP Clerk experience required, preferably in the Grocery/Food Distribution industry.
- Attention to detail with analyzing information.
- Excellent communication, administrative, and time management skills with the ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Strong MS Excel required.
- Netsuite experience preferred.
- YOOZ cloud based experience preferred.
Erewhon has many opportunities for career development and growth as we expand across Southern California with nine current stores (Calabasas, Culver City, Fairfax, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Silver Lake, Studio City, Venice and Beverly Hills) and a NEW location opening soon (Pasadena).
Erewhon Market is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.