Join the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing in the health and wellness industry, and we’re rapidly expanding! Our culture comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and the best food and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations and growing.
What we offer:
- $17 - $21 /hour (based on experience)
- 50% off organic meals daily
- 20% off in-store purchases
- 401k with 3% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much more…
- Bonuses and sales rewards (for some departments)
- HUGE opportunities for career growth
What You Will Do:
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure a fresh and appealing grocery display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked by front-facing, checking codes, rotating, and removing out-of-date products.
- Maintain accurate grocery department signage and pricing.
- Stock and clean grocery shelves, bulk bins, frozen and dairy case.
- Maintain grocery back stock in good order.
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
What You Will Bring:
- Previous grocery clerk or stocking experience highly preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to consistently lift 35 - 50 lbs, unaided.
Erewhon has many opportunities for career development and growth as we expand across Southern California with eight current stores (Calabasas, Fairfax, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Silver Lake, Studio City, Venice and Beverly Hills) and two more NEW locations opening soon (Culver City, Pasadena).
Erewhon Market is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes