Warehouse Associate - Part Time
Join the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing in the health and wellness industry, and we’re rapidly expanding! Our culture comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and the best food and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations and growing.
What We Offer:
- $17 - $20 / hour (based on experience)
- 50% off organic meals daily (during in-store visits)
- 20% off in-store purchases
- HUGE opportunities for career growth
- 401k with 3% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much more…
What You Will Do:
Under the supervision of the Receiving Manager, Warehouse Workers complete and coordinate the day-to-day operational functions of packing, shipping or receiving, and distribution of goods and supplies.
- Checking finished goods and packing materials in preparation for shipping/distribution.
- Verifying packing lists, shrink wrapping, palletizing and staging finished goods.
- Scanning necessary inventory for goods being shipped/received and stocking material.
- Utilizing electric and manual pallet jack to move inventory.
- Pulling orders from pick tickets and properly staging product.
- Verifying packing lists and shrink wrapping material.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
- Maintain clean shipping supply area; comply with company procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Able to lift 35–50 lbs repeatedly.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
What You'll Bring:
- 1 year previous experience in warehouse shipping/general distribution required.
- Experience with inventory count/rotation, driving forklift, standup forklift, reach truck, cherry picker, and electric pallet jack required.
- Computer savvy, proficient in basic softwares and learning new systems.
- Spanish speaking skills helpful, but not required.
Erewhon has many opportunities for career development and growth as we expand across Southern California with eight current stores (Calabasas, Fairfax, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Silver Lake, Studio City, Beverly Hills and Venice) and two more NEW locations opening soon (Culver City, Pasadena).
ErewhonMarkets is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to EqualEmployment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history ofdisability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance willconsider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistentwith the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not acceptunsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related tounsolicited resumes.